Monday, December 11, 2006


6 Weird Things About Me!!!

Okay, in reply to being tagged by Kat, here are 6 weird things you don’t really need to know about me but what the hey!

1. If you love life and living, don’t touch my feet. No footsie, no massaging, not by accident, no pedicures, no tickling and no stepping on my toes. Not even a shoe salesman, and yet I love shoes!

2. My bed is almost NEVER made by me. I’d rather do 10 loads of laundry. (yeah Kat I know you wanna trade places with me every morning eh?)

If you come over I will either close the door or if the bed is made it is because my DH made it. He likes the sheets tucked in tight, and I usually fling everything up and roll around in them. Usually when I strip the bed and put on new bedding, my DH is helping me. My house can be spotless but I will never make the bed. Okay, maybe if it is your very first time to my house but that is really pushing it.
Even guests that sleep over in the guest room are required to change the bedding before they leave so it is ready for the next persons.

3. Toast with raspberry jam and cheese whiz OR raspberry jam with grilled jalapeño pepper cheese makes a great sandwich. Toasted peanut butter with bananas and honey too!

4. I actually love fruitcake dark or light and it can touch my turkey at Christmas time and be smothered in gravy. (Usually nothing can touch on my plate either.)

Our Wedding cake was a 4 tier fruitcake. Except for part of the bottom layer, (that was handed out to guests that would take it) I think I ate almost my entire wedding cake myself (top 3 layers were in the freezer over a few months, saved the very top for Tom and I for our one year anniversary but I probably ate most of that too.

5. I love music and TV can’t get enough of either yet when I create art I usually work in silence unless DH is home.

6. I’m not a shopoholic but I have a hard time buying just one of something. I usually buy 2 or more. If I want a pair of beach sandals, I usually end up with 2 different pairs, I even will on occasion buy 2 of the same top in different colors. Sometimes the magic number of the day can be 4. If something is on sale it gets worse. If it has anything to do with art, my wallet is doomed.

7. I like Kat (alteredkat) I think we share a lot of weird quirks some we won’t even tell, does that make me weirder by association?
Okay, that's all you get! Sheesh, 2 posts in one day? Don't expect much for the rest of the week. I think I need a rest.
k

3 comments:

Altered Kat said...

yeah...2 posts in 1 day, I probably won't hear from you again till mid-2007 now ;o)

Altered Kat said...

FWIW, I thought I wrote #5...wonder if we were separated at birth?...but then I read about the jam and cheese thing and know I couldn't have been :D

kim said...

Oh we were separated, It's that left brain right brain thing.