Tuesday, December 12, 2006

To Blog or not to Blog?

First of all, everytime I come here to write something, it takes me a few minutes to navigate to the dashboard. Am I missing something?

I usually have to go to the home page, and log in and then it takes me to the dashboard. And if I leave the page I have to start all over again. I must be missing something? I just can't find a link?

Second......no one except Kat reads this thing anyway.

Kat, I can write to you anytime I want.

Please tell me again why I am blogging?

Okay I know you are gonna come back with the "add your blog link to your emails, website yadda yadda yadda.

Alright, I will try it.

But I am going to need proof that someone has actually read these blog topics.

I saw on someone else's blog that they give something away every Friday.

Well I am going to send something to a winner of each of my blog topics!

Topic Draws!

That's right, if you read my topic and leave a comment you will be entered into a draw with only the other commenters who read and commented on the same topic. When I post my next topic, I will announce the winner of the previous topic. The previous draw is closed as soon as I post a new topic. Does that make sense?

Kat's saying "oh boy oh boy, I am gonna get alot of free stuff!"

And!!!! you will be given a choice:

Of course it will be a surprise free gift, but you will have the option to say art item or collage supply item. But that will be all you get to choose!

So leave your topic, be sure to check back to see if you are a winner and if you are, send me your choice and your mailing addy!

Oh and Good Luck!.................Kat!............

6 comments:

Altered Kat said...

pick me pick me pick me! :D

kim said...

Took you long enough! :)

Amber said...

Hi Kim...I'm glad I found your blog :0)I will add you to my links, if you add me to your drawing LOL LOL!!!
Artful hugs,
Amber

kim said...

Haaahaaa you are added to the draw Amber! I do have your blog addy and I will galdly add it to my collection of now 2 blog links LOL

Yes, of course you are in the draw! I haven't closed the topic yet, now I must think of something to say! I will be back tomorrow! :)

kathywas said...

Hi Kim!

I found you through Kat's blog, so see...blogging does work!! By the way, I am the one who gives away the free stuff on Fridays! I know what you mean about feeling like no one comes to read your blog, but give it time, and it will happan. The thing with blogging is that you have to reciprocate and post comments to other people's blogs. That way they will know that you're here! I get caught up in life sometimes and don't visit other's blogs as often as I should, and that's when I find that my comments and stats go way down. I'm sure that you will have new people coming to your blog and commenting in no time!!

kim said...

Hi Kathy, Thank-you very much for the comments and support!
I'm going to keep at this for a while yet and hopefully will add a few links to others and comments as I go along including yours of course :)
Please stop in again and again! And don't forget to leave a comment on the topic for a chance at a goodie surprise! LOL
kim