Wednesday, November 21, 2007


#2 I started a new blog spot.


Yes as I said in my last post, go ahead and shoot me.


But I went there through another artist link and I liked it.


The site gives you a free blog and cool profile and gives you advertisers on your pages and you earn money from the clicks and referrals much like Adsense ads. The difference is you don't have to figure out all of the codes. Oh don't worry, they don't use ads that are in poor taste, in fact they even give you points for finding the smutty stuff even in other profiles/blogs on their site.

Hah I am sure I am not going to make a fortune on the site but ohhh what the heck eh?.... you just never know.

I just like the layout, the photo albums, and interesting networking of friends. Including the notices to let you know when someone has posted on their blogs, or comments on your own, much like here.

To me it is a channel to meet other people, and of course advertise for my own sites.

I think you can go direct to my profile here: imagesbykim

and if you want to sign up just click here: Yuwie then you are on my referal list and if you tell two friends etc etc etc.....

It is a little bit of a pain to actually get started because at first there is a lot of advertising,
but after you do get in, it is pretty cool and the ads are not in your face constantly.

I am still figuring out how to do everything but so far I am liking it. Now I just have to find time to read and write at both places. Yikes! LOL
Okay, that's 2 for 2!!!! I will be back again
kim

2 comments:

Loudlife said...

Hey Kim! I joined Commission Juncition dot com which offers you the opportunity to pick your own advertisers - I picked all arts and crafty ones - and they're really easy to put on blogspot. Thought you might be interested after reading this post.

Love the arms!

Laurie

Loudlife said...

Okay, I spelled Junction wrong. One more time, Commission Junction dot com. I could probably just put the address, huh?

commissionjunction.com

xoxo
Laurie