Friday, November 23, 2007

This wonderful lady, Linda Walsh emailed me and invited me to join the Top Blogs By Crafters

Of course I said yes....what a wonderful list of information and inspirational reading material.

I think I'm gonna have to move the coffee machine right into my office so I don't have to waste any time getting my coffee.

Do check out Linda's Websites, her dolls and patterns are incredible. Sigh....I am running out of life time to do all these wonderful projects. Not only will you enjoy her sites, but she has tons of valuable links to keep you going for awhile!






1 comment:

Linda said...

Kim, thank you so much for what you said about my dolls and websites. That was so nice of you to post this. I'm so happy you like them and I'm so happy you joined my topsite. Your blog is a wonderful addition to my toplist and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks, again for the post and links. Linda