Sunday, January 06, 2008



www.flickr.com








imagesbykim's photosMore of imagesbykim's photos


As you can see, I have been spending a little time on flickr, or should I say, all day today and pretty much all evening yesterday.
What a fun time I have had so far!
The site is free to upload your images and photos, and then you can join groups, download images for your art and catch up with friends along the way.
I am supposed to be finishing some paperwork today and that ain't gonna happen....well at least not until the wee hours of the night.
So go and check out flickr, upload your images, join some groups, meet up with friends, check out bazillions of photos and be sure to add me to your contact list.

Have fun!

kim

1 comment:

Altered Kat said...

YOU make my day!...please check out my blog and share the LUV! ;o)
Kat