Sunday, January 06, 2008

Seasons Greetings and Happy 2008 New Year
to you and your family!

I realize it is very belated, but when it comes to my life on the internet and my life in the real world, I am sorry but the real world wins every time, hands down.

I am sure you have noticed that I will often go for weeks at a time without posting. If I am busy in my real life then that is what is far most important and I don't even attempt to juggle it all.

But always, like a lucky sidewalk penny (or a bad penny LOL) I show up again. :)

If ever you have something urgent, and you really need to get in touch with me, by all means send me an email with your arms waving or jumping up and down and I will respond as quick as possible.

Now that I am back, I must go through the list of tasks at hand and slowly get everything done.

I have new products, new art, many art resolutions, a couple of tutorials, a design project for Shabby Cottage Studio and so many links that will send you on many a creative journey that even my own head is spinning.

So give me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things and bring your coffee with you when you come back!

((((hugs))))
kim

No comments: