Saturday, January 12, 2008


Something I have learned over the years

Art has no boundaries, borders or language barriers.

We may not always understand it, but we almost always get it.

I recently met Mercedes from Spain and I had a chance to visit her blog and fell in love with the altered book she made. Her blog was of course in Spanish but could be easily translated yet I didn't feel the need to translate the words. Her art spoke to me in a language that I instantly understood and loved! Do visit her site for some lovely art eye candy!
Thank-you Mercedes for sharing your passion all the way across the ocean with me in Canada!

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

Thanks , thanks so much for talking about my art. . Your words touches my heart although so far.

Sherry said...

Oh this is so true...art is a universal language!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Oh isn't Mercedes a love, and her work is so beautiful!