Friday, March 14, 2008

Kenning Stone




A brand new artist on Etsy called Kenning Stone

actually I know her as Lydia Hildebrandt and she comes from where I live in Vita Manitoba Canada.
Although she is new to Etsy and new to selling on the internet, she has been an artisan crafter and inspiration to many in her own community and family since forever.

Lydia doesn't have a blog yet, but I am working her up to it (maybe by next weekend right Lydia?)
and I will gladly accept any comments here on her behalf and forward them to her blog when she is ready for them.

Please stop by her new shop and drool on some of her gorgeous new art so she feels right at home with the rest of us. If you are inspired to purchase a piece I know she will be very excited! I already have some of her art in my own collection and I know you will be very impressed with the quality of her workmanship.

Be sure to watch for more Kenning Stone updates coming here soon!

Have a great weekend everyone!

((((hugs))))
kim

2 comments:

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Love Lydia's work Kim -- I saw a few things I liked right off the bat!! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy~Vintage Snaps & Scraps said...

Hi Kim
That Lydia...some artist! I find her pieces very stunning.