Monday, March 24, 2008


Morning all!

Yesterday I didn't have time to finish writing all the posts I wanted because it ended up being late and I was getting cross-eyed.

I wanted to mention that I had 2 Easter Bunnies this week. The other one takes on the form of a Kat, no that's not a spelling error, it is Kat aka alteredkat. She too is an Easter Bunny.

She sent me this delicious package in the mail from the Hershey Chocolate Factory in her area.

It arrived sometime last week, I only picked it up on Saturday at the Post Office, and again I struggled to get that camera in time to take pictures.

Thank-you Kat, what a wonderful surprise!!!

((((hugs))))

3 comments:

Altered Kat said...

LOL...I struggled to get the camera in time...LOL...

YUM!...I myself am having a flashback... ;o)

Kat

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Glad to know you had a very "chocolatey" Easter Kim!! :)

Sarah said...

I have never heard of these,,,,but they look yummy...Im in the UK....so my favourite is cadburys...