Tuesday, May 13, 2008



Couture de Papier aka Denise

I have been wanting to link you to her blogs and Etsy site for a long time, I just hadn't done it and it kinda slipped my mind a little bit until she left a comment on my blog yesterday.

Denise, I really do have a note written on a piece of paper
in the pile here somewhere!

Her art is so Romantic, delicate, and beautiful. I bet it even smells lovely!

Stop in and visit her blog Couture de Papier

or her other blog Romantic Vintage Inspired Weddings

Check out the Gift Tag tutorial to make these gorgeous tags she calls

"Let them eat cake"
(See......her art even sounds yummy!)



And if you are still wanting more (and I always do) do check out her Etsy Shop

Thank-you Denise for sharing your beautiful creations!

1 comment:

Couture de Papier said...

OMG!!! So beautiful,your so sweet!I am so honored! I have been an admirer of your work for a long time and so inspired to create! Thank You so much!!! Denise