Monday, July 07, 2008

And the Winner is....

Drum Roll Please......



TaDum.......

TaDum......


TaDum......



Just a little longer........



Keep scrolling........



Almost There.........



Whooooo Hoooo!!!!!

Lisa aka Simple Journeys




Congrats Lisa, thank-you for participating with your comments on my blog.

A big thank-you to all who participated, your comments are greatly appreciated and have been loads of fun to receive and read.
Be sure to watch for pics and comments from Lisa as to what she received in the box. (I'd show ya all but then it wouldn't be a surprise for Lisa)

I am going to let Lisa come here and find out for herself.

Lisa, when you get here, please contact me at: artist at mts.net

just replace the "at" with the symbol and no spaces. I will need your mailing address.

((((hugs))))

kim

7 comments:

Simple Journeys said...

Hey, Kim! I just found out that I won!! I am sooooo excited! I'm emailing right now! Thanks!

Sarah said...

yay congratulations!!!!!!

arlee said...

Lucky girl!
Thanks to Kim for the opportunity :}

Couture de Papier said...

Hi Kim come by and pick up your blog award!

Kenning Stone said...

Congratulations Lisa!....what a load of goodies you'll be getting!

Pat Winter said...

Hi Kim, I am sorry, I didn't know where else to contact you. I wanted to thank you for the sweet comments and for visiting my blog. I got lost on your blog, it is so much fun! Love your creations. This contest has introduced me to many wonderful new artists to visit. Thanks again. I'll be back.....as Arnold says :-)

Mercedes said...

Congratulations to the winner from Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!