Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alice in Wonderland Art Challenge

Well finally I am a bit ahead of the game and got my Alice challenge done for Lydia's Reveal Art Challenge Blog!!! Whooo Hooo!!

Created on an 8 x 10 artist canvas, I painted it coral. Then using a variety of design papers, a reproduction image of Alice that I digitally colored. some funky paisleys for embellishment and it was just too cool that I had this teacup magnet (Avon) to add a little bit of dimension to this piece. The finally was the trim around the outside edges.

Titled: Just say "NO" to tea parties, I kind of took the approach for Alice based on the song by Jefferson Airplane called "Go Ask Alice" (one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small)

My apologies on the "not so great" picture.

Thanks for looking

kim

1 comment:

Debbi said...

hi... I've popped in to your blog to look at your digital collage sheets... and I found your studio pics! Yesterday I took pics of my studio 'before' and today I've done a major clean up and will take some 'after' shots later.. your space is amazing!