Tuesday, June 07, 2011

New product - Distressed Ribbon

Hi Everyone,

Just a shameless little plug about my new website and new products.

I have been slowly building my new website http://www.imagesbykim.com

Its still under construction, but certainly "shoppable" if you are using PayPal.

There are just some of the links and tabs that havent been filled in yet.

Most of the products from my old website have been transferred over to the new site and there are many new products to come. I have really neglected my website, and personal blogs for some time now and its time to start getting back into doing what I love most, and that's creating art.

So for a start, below is a pic of some of the new distressed ribbons I have in my shop. Made from vintage fabric, these ribbons are lovely for creating all kinds of altered art projects and the lovely rolled ribbon roses that have been seen all over the internet lately. The color I am showing here is the Golden beige 2 yards on a book cover tag with a twine tie. Price is a mere $1.49
The tag can be used first to hold and display your unused ribbon and then later on you can stain, distress and embellish the tag to add to your altered art project. I love the twine tie, and these will look lovely draped in your studio or craft room for display and use.



There are 3 other colors available; Chocolate brown, Burgundy, and Moss Green. I still have to take pics of these colors but all are available for sale now on the website.

I used the distressed ribbon in the Chocolate Brown for making the ribbon rose tag in the post 2 below this one. I love making these flowers, and it takes very little ribbon or fabric to create them.

Stay tuned for regular posts about new products. I am hoping to post at least once a week something new and creative!

Thanks for looking!
(((hugs)))
kim

2 comments:

artistamyjo said...

These are so cool Kim.
I'm still having great fun playing with all the goodies I won from your blog giveaway!
Going to check your new website.
hugs, Amy

The Altered Paper said...

I love the New Ribbon Tags!
And your new updated site looks great! Hugs,Tee