Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fibers/Fibres and Vintage Postcards

Fibres/Fibers for sale on my website!
Link
These fibers are so delicious! A variety of textures, chunky, mottled mixed colors sold in color themes and in bulk.

A 3 pack with 5 yards on each spool for a total of 15 yards (45 feet) for just 3.99

Or if you would like to have a 100 yard assortment of 20 spools with 5 yards each you can purchase the bulk lot for $19.99
Stop by the Fibers Category to see all of the options available!

I have also started to update the Vintage Postcard Category. There are loads of postcard sets, some with the original stamps and dating back to the early 1900. A variety of themes awaits you!

Perfect for all of your altered arts, collage mixed media work as well as fun for the collector! Do check in often as I will be updating this more as time permits! I have piles of postcards to scan and upload!






2 comments:

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Hi Kim I added your badge to my Heartful Creations blog, thank you for the wonderful images on your Free site and I'm sure I'll be by from time to time to shop. My badge is on the lower right of my blog. I'm sure you can find it and yours will be on that side also. Have a wonderful week! Marilou I'm also following you.:)

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

I Kim I loved everything you sent, thank you for all the extra goodies, you are too sweet! Hugs marilou