Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Back in the eBay saddle!!

Hi Everyone,

I just listed a huge 100+ piece lot of original ephemera from 1900's on eBay with an opening bid of $9.99

There are several bonus offers to the bidders and for increments in bidding.

If you decide to take a chance on bidding and you are the winner, be sure to let me know that you found out about it from my blog and website.

I love blog readers, so you will get even more bonuses(sp?) than what is offered on the auction.

Here are some of the images from the listing: You get everything that you see.
plus of course you (my blog reader) will get even more, I love cramming more into everything I mail.

Click on any of the images to go directly to my auction on eBay. You can see more images and get all the info about what is in the package.



No comments: